I have
decided to write again in fears that my turmoil life has finally found the
bottom the next step is hell and lets all admit I bought my one way ticket
there long ago, I have cheated, lied, stole, beaten, abused and plainly mutated
and deformed my right as a human being.
At the moment the demons are closing in
and with every set of the sun new fears set in with the promise of the next
rise,
“ oh please
someone shoot the sun, set is to never raise again”,
With every
one of my pathetic pleas my fears grow and grow,
I know that at the moment I am
blissfully unaware of the exact distance between this danger and myself.
“ do I count
myself lucky?”
no! I don’t! it’s like standing on the firing
squad not knowing the exact point in time that the gun is going to shoot but
knowing it is and soon , so I stand here in a fearful haze waiting for the
bullet I know I have earned. If I were to sum up my life I in one word I don’t
think I could, let me think………… fooled,
I played my life as the fool I was fooled
into blindly following those that held the fire pokers and cattle prods, I was trained to be a soldier for an army that
blindly swung at everything leaving nothing but destruction in its path but
still I followed, so many in my path offered me ways out but I couldn’t hear
them my commander convinced me she was my salvation that she was the only
one that knew me, heard me, saw me, that the world was only out the destroy her and faithfully I fought the world for her while she danced in my protection
leaving me exposed to all enemy attacks, year after year I fought so loyally as my
commander commanded, now that I am facing a unbeatable storm I realized my
commander wasn’t a commander but a charlatan, preaching, trust loyalty and love
and she couldn’t find such qualities in herself towards me, now that I look at
it my commander wasn’t a commander she too was a scared little girl that never
grew up and all I did was preserved her in this state I was so blind and now my
eyes are opening for the first time like a new born I find I have been robbed
raped and discarded…..
“urg how did
this happen”,
I knew it
was happening when it was happening but I couldn’t stop it I couldn’t talk I
couldn’t tell them I was still alive, I looked in their eyes as they took and
took striking at my flesh like I was some wild animal that had tore a village
apart,
“am I that
wild”, “what do they see when they look at me?”
I don’t know
every time I try to find my reflection I find a stranger staring at me,
“who is that
person?, surely I couldn’t have changed that much that I cant even recognize
myself?,
Comments
Post a Comment