a growing darkness
I am falling into a deep darkness i know I've been here before but it feels like its getting worse and worse it started a few months ago with a growing feeling of loss and confusion than a what i thought was at that height i had a moment of clarity where all my fears were put to rest so i thought i was OK but now I've fallen back under and i know this time i wont be pulled back out of this horrid storm its like I'm climbing to wreckage in the middle of the ocean and its a hurricane and I'm slipping under, the sky is swirling greys and blacks and the roaring of the ocean is deafening. Everyday I'm looking at the ones that once offered me hope and comfort and they all look like monsters all contorted and twisted. I feel lost and alone , sad and fear full.I look in the mirror and see more of the stranger
Comments
Post a Comment