introducing me

Hello and welcome to my blog you will find as I go on I am an incoherent mess of contradictions but thats the way I am and i have decided to let it all out there coz alike alot of us i am an creature of emotion and instinctual habits and i also suffer a few what some see as downfalls that magnify this but i see it as the inability to contain my visions.
(I cannot spell or make sense so please bare with me)
So welcome again to my life as a stranger as me.
First I will explane clearly how i am seen out there.
25 Years ago i became a daughter, neice, grandaughter and cousin then as i grew Ive added Freind, lover, neighbour, passer byer, than Mother, Auntie,.........A stranger as me
I choose to see the unique and accept that it is unique not for me to change.
I seek the unique and miss that there is hardly any left.
Im a piner as in sometime I fell like im always at the edge of true beauty but never in the grasp.
I try to pass on my willingness to try and accept things that are simply out of our control. 
I really dislike judgmental people and think that if you are such you yourselfs are the ones missing out on the truer beauties and finer simplicities in life.
I try to say Im stronge and have a stronge network of support poeple and carers but i am not and have neither.
But in saying that i feel as an ocean sometimes vast and full of life and hidden treasures never wanting to be fully discovered in the fear of being found wanting but discovered enough to be loved and cherished for the secretes I have exposed.  
  I

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

dessperation

moment in warm clarity